You’ve lost a baby and cannot imagine how you can continue living your life with this pain.
You never thought you would experience something so painful.
Yes, you’ve gone through other challenges before, but nothing compares to this overwhelming sorrow and grief.
Losing a baby is one of the most devastating experiences.
So many expectant mothers who’ve experienced a miscarriage or had a stillbirth feel utterly alone because prenatal loss is not often talked about.
Losing a baby can feel so isolating. You might feel like no one understands even if your family and friends are well-meaning.
It can be so hard.
While we cannot take your pain away, we have been uniquely trained to walk through the emotions you are feeling to support and guide you toward healing.
Our Pregnancy and Infant Loss Counselors in Vancouver, Washington can be with you as your journey through the grief process
Mothers and fathers who have lost babies often struggle with:
- Guilt over whether or not you could have prevented the loss
- Being upset overseeing other pregnant women or babies
- Melancholy about what your family might have been with the lost child, even if you’ve had a successful pregnancy resulting in a healthy child
- Reconciling the loss of a dream you and your spouse have had for your life together
- Being extremely anxious about getting pregnant again
At Integrity Counseling in Vancouver, Washington we have pregnancy and infant loss counselors who can help you navigate your pain.
As grief therapists who specialize in helping moms and dads, we are here to listen and help you find a clear way forward while honoring and acknowledging your child.
Relationship Counseling After Pregnancy And Infant Loss in Washington State
It can be hard to share your feelings of loss with your partner. After all, they have their own grief to manage. You might feel guilty talking about your own emotions.
We work with both women and men who have experienced miscarriage or infertility in their relationship. Each spouse may deal with their grief differently.
Our grief therapists will help you and your partner understand each other’s experiences and how to express support in a loving way.
Begin Pregnancy and Infant Loss Counseling in Vancouver, WA and online in Washington State
1. Schedule your first appointment online with our therapist who specializes in pregnancy and infant loss:
2. Begin therapy with one of our skilled counselors to make a plan to move forward.
3. See lasting change as you heal and find ways to live again and even experience joy again.
Not ready to schedule your first appointment yet?
Talk to us at (360) 356-8756 or by email at email@example.com, and we’ll be happy to answer your questions.
We are here to help you feel like you can face the world again.