Are You Unhappy and Struggling in Your Life and Relationships?
Perhaps you are overstressed and unhappy with your work. Or, you’re having problems at home with your partner or your kids. Life just isn’t working out the way you imagined it to be. And yet, you are hesitant to get help.
Many Men Are Resistant to Getting a Therapist for Themselves
If you’re like many men, you think the relationship or marriage problems will just get better over time or they can fix themselves. You avoid talking about deeper problems, withdraw, or shut down hoping that things will improve. The thoughts of seeing a counselor may feel strange or unnecessary.
However, entering into therapy doesn’t mean that you are weak, unable to help yourself, or that there is something wrong with you. It actually takes strength to own and share what’s challenging for you.
Can You Relate to Some of the Reasons Why Men Often Seek a Counselor?
• You feel stuck in life
• You find yourself confused about how to meet your partner’s needs
• You are often frustrated and say things that are hurtful to others
• You feel alone and tired of suffering in silence
• You are stressed because work has overtaken your life
• You are irritable, angry and just plain negative
• You are scared of loosing your mate and your relationship
We Can Work Together to Improve Your Life
As experienced and skilled therapists, we offer counseling for men that can help you:
• Better understand how you get in your own way
• Break out of reactive patterns of conflict
• Feel closer and more connected to your partner
• Get the support, empathy and validation you need
• Build on your communication skills
• Rebuild damaged trust
• Find a sense of purpose for your life
How We Work with Men in Counseling
We walk alongside men in order to hear, understand, and then help. We give much attention to solutions: we help you set goals, make changes, and grow rather than staying stuck in never-ending discussions about “the issue.” Your sessions will be tailored specifically for you. We will address the problems that you want to address.
We use proven methods that will help you get to a better place in life!
Are You Ready to Create Positive Changes in Your Life?
Schedule Your Appointment at our Vancouver WA Integrity Counseling Center now! We would like to help you!
Not ready to schedule your first appointment yet?
Give us a call and we will be happy to answer your questions (360) 356-8756
Rates information is here.
We look forward to meeting you!