Join Our Team of Christian Counselors
Would you like a private practice without the stress of finding office space, doing admin work, and dealing with insurance companies?
We might have the right place for you!
Summary of Position
We are expanding and looking to invite a child/teen therapist to join our team. Training and experience in family therapy is a must. LMFT, LMFTA, LICSW, LASW, LMHC, LMHCA, PhD and PsyD are welcomed. (Associates are responsible for supervision).
If you are excited to commit to a growing caseload and be part of this thriving private practice, but not interested in dealing with expenses and effort required to start your own practice, we would like to connect with you.
You may work with a variety of clients but will primarily be working with children, teens and their families.
You will be responsible to partner in networking and growing your referral base and recognition in the community. This position is a contractor status and percentage based on a fee-for service contract.
About Integrity Counseling Center
Integrity Counseling Center has been providing high-quality counseling services to individuals, couples, and families with children and teens in Vancouver, WA area since 2008.
We are a group of therapists who share Christian faith and work together in a private practice setting. Each of our counselors specializes working with a specific clientele that they are experienced in and passionate about serving.
While some of our clients share our Christian faith, all of our counselors welcome clients from different walks of life.
Our therapists have pursued advanced training and we enjoy the process of collaboration and sharing of best practices among our colleagues.
We are committed to maintaining a positive work environment that promotes a sense of community for each other.
Our office suite is conveniently located a few blocks east off I-205, which makes it easy for clients to get here from a number of different locations.
A Few of the Perks of Working with Us
- Competitive compensation
- Phones and scheduling specialist
- Personal web page with full bio and photo
- Coming soon personal online welcome video
- Online client scheduling portal
- Case consultation
- Office materials
- Clinical autonomy
- Supportive team environment
- Comfortable office space
- Current State of Washington license as a PhD, PsyD, LCSW, LMFT or LMHC (Associate status is acceptable)
- Current Washington State Dept of Health Registration
- Liability Insurance
- 15 sessions per week or more
- Available evenings and/or weekends
- Commitment to professional growth through training and supervision
- Contribute to building and growing your caseload
- Experience working with children, teens and families
- An active Christian faith
Our Ideal Candidate
- Specialty training (EMDR, EFT for Couples, DBT, Play Therapy)
- 2 years of experience with children and teens
- Currently not working in a private practice
How To Apply
Please submit a detailed cover letter, resume, a statement of your therapeutic philosophy and a statement of your Christian faith to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include answers to the following questions:
1. What most piqued your interest about this position and what do you hope to gain from it?
2. Please describe your experience working with children and teens, including length of experience, primary modality and what you find most fulfilling about this work.
3. Please explain how you approach child and teen therapy from a therapeutic theory perspective.
4. What types of clients are you least comfortable with? Most comfortable with?
5. What are you most excited to contribute to Integrity Counseling by joining the team?
6. What are you future plans in the next 2-5 years?
Thank you for your interest! We look forward to hearing from you!
Olya Pavlishina, LMFT