Join Our Team of Skilled Counselors
Would you like to…
- be part of a team of supportive therapists?
- work with clients that you are passionate to serve?
- not bother with the business part of having a private practice?
We might have the right place for you!
Summary of Position
We are looking to invite a COUPLES THERAPIST and TEEN AND FAMILY THERAPIST to join our expanding team.
Training and experience in couples and family therapy is a must. LMFT, LICSW, and LMHC are welcomed (Associate status may be considered).
If you are ready to commit to a growing caseload and join our thriving private practice, we would like to connect with you.
Join our team and you won’t have to deal with isolation, expense, and effort required to start and maintain your own practice.
You will have the opportunity to work with a variety of clients but will primarily be working with couples or children (10+), teens and their families.
This is a part-time employee (W-2) position with an opportunity to grow into a full-time position. The pay is commission based and competitive.
About Integrity Counseling Center
Integrity Counseling Center has been providing counseling services to individuals, couples, and families with children and teens in the Vancouver, WA area since 2008.
As a group of Christian therapists, we openly share our faith as we work together in a private practice setting.
Each of our counselors specializes working with a specific clientele that they are experienced in and passionate about serving.
When working with Christian clients, we set out to offer our clients every opportunity to integrate their faith into the therapy process. While some of our clients share our Christian faith, all of our counselors welcome clients from different walks of life.
Our therapists have pursued advanced training and we enjoy the process of collaboration and the sharing of best practices among our colleagues.
We are committed to maintaining a positive work environment that promotes a sense of community for each other.
Our office suite is conveniently located a few blocks east off I-205, which makes it easy for clients to get here from a number of different locations.
A Few of the Perks of Working with Us
- Competitive compensation
- Steady stream of referrals
- Phone and scheduling specialist
- Online client scheduling portal
- Case consultation
- Office materials
- Clinical autonomy
- Supportive team environment
- Comfortable office space
- Paid sick time
- Current State of Washington license as a LCSW, LMFT or LMHC (Associate status may be considered)
- Current Washington State Dept of Health Registration
- 15 sessions per week or more
- Available evenings and/or weekends
- Commitment to professional growth through training and supervision
- Contribute to building and growing your caseload
- Experience working with couples or children, teens and families
- An active Christian faith
Our Ideal Candidate
- Specialty training (EMDR, EFT for Couples, DBT, Play Therapy, Internal Family Systems)
- 2 years of experience with couples or children and teens
- Currently not working in a private practice
How To Apply
Please submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- a statement of your therapeutic philosophy
- a statement of your Christian faith
- a detailed cover letter
In your cover letter, please include answers to the following questions:
1. What most piqued your interest about this position and what do you hope to gain from it?
2. Please describe your experience and approach to working with couples or children and teens, including the length of experience, primary modality and what you find most fulfilling about this work.
3. What types of clients are you least comfortable with? Most comfortable with?
4. What are you most excited to contribute to Integrity Counseling by joining the team?
5. What are your future plans for the next 2-5 years?
Thank you for your interest! We look forward to hearing from you!
Olya Pavlishina, LMFT