Would you like to…
- be part of a team of supportive therapists?
- work with clients that you are passionate to serve?
- not bother with the business part of having a private practice?
We might have the right place for you!
Summary of Position
Our warm and supportive private pay group practice is expanding. We are looking for therapists who have a heart for working with TEENS AND FAMILIES in addition to offering INDIVIDUAL COUNSELING SERVICES FOR ADULTS.
Training and experience in family therapy is preferred. Candidates with LMFT, LMFTA, LMHC, and LMHCA license are welcome to apply.
If you are ready to commit to a growing caseload of private pay clients, we would like to connect with you.
Join our team and you won’t have to deal with isolation, expense, and effort required to start and maintain your own practice.
This is a part-time employee (W-2) position with an opportunity to grow into a full-time position. The pay is commission based and competitive.
Integrity Counseling Center
Our mission is to provide excellent counseling services and customer care, so that individuals, couples and families get unstuck from what is holding them back in life and create great relationships, find peace and joy, and live to their full potential.
Each of our counselors specializes working with a specific clientele that they are experienced in and passionate about serving.
Our therapists have pursued advanced training and we enjoy the process of collaboration and the sharing of best practices among our colleagues.
We have therapists who specialize in doing trauma work and have training in EMDR. We also have therapists who work primarily with couples and are trained in EFT.
All of our clients are private pay. We do not work directly with insurance companies.
We highly value these qualities: Humble, Hungry and Smart.
Humble: We look for people who know their gifting but are not arrogant and prideful. Those who are willing to acknowledge their areas of growth and be authentic with the team.
Hungry: We look for teammates who want to work hard as they grow personally and professionally. Those who have a desire to be successful and willing to put time and energy into achieving excellence both personally and as a team.
Smart: We look for those who have common sense around others. Those who are interpersonally aware – notice other’s feelings and thoughts. Those who are willing to tackle problems collaboratively.
We are committed to maintaining a positive work environment that promotes a sense of community for each other.
Our office suite is conveniently located a few blocks east off I-205, which makes it easy for clients to get here from a number of different locations.
A Few of the Perks of Working with Us
- Competitive compensation
- Steady stream of referrals
- Private pay clients
- Phone and scheduling specialist
- Online client scheduling portal
- Office materials
- Clinical autonomy
- Supportive team environment
- Comfortable office space
- Paid sick time
- Current State of Washington license as an LMFT, LMFTA, LMHC, or LMHCA
- Current Washington State Dept of Health Registration
- 15 sessions per week or more
- Available evenings and/or weekends
- Commitment to professional growth through training and supervision
- An active Christian faith
- Specialty training (EMDR, EFT for Couples, DBT, Play Therapy, Internal Family Systems)
- 1 year of clinical experience
How To Apply
Please complete our employment questionnaire integrity-counseling.com/integrity-counseling-employment-questionnaire/
Submit the following to email@example.com
- 2 references that can comment on your recent clinical work
- Cover letter
Thank you for your interest! We look forward to hearing from you!
Olya Pavlishina, LMFT