Does your teen get angry easily?
Every teen gets angry from time to time. But you might be wondering if what’s happening in your home is bit over the top.
Your home is filled with loud yelling. Your teen daughter regularly says things she regrets. Your son has thrown a few things across the living room in his anger.
Worth yet, your teenager’s anger is spilling into their school and social life. You are getting those calls from the school that every parent dreads to hear. Their friends become fewer and fewer.
You feel like your teen is on a rollercoaster ride of emotion. Their anger is controlling their decisions or even your family life.
As a parent, we know how concerned you must be. We want to help!
We can work with your teen and your family and help all of you find peace
As teen counselors, we are here, so
- your dream of seeing you family laugh and play together can be a reality again
- you and your teen can express your thoughts and emotions in ways that create positive change
- respect and love can live abundantly in your home
We want your family to experience peace sooner than later!
Every day you not seeking help for your teen is another day you and your child live with stress. And we all know how “good” stress is for all of us.
Not getting help with anger management is costing your teen poor grades, fewer friends, and a drop in their self-esteem.
Over time, bigger problems might surface like depression, eating disorders, substance abuse, or suicidal thoughts.
Don’t wait! Now is a good time for your teen to learn how to control their anger and prevent future problems.
Schedule your appointment online!
What happens in anger management counseling?
As anger management counselors, we understand the importance of
- helping your teen to understand what is behind their anger: hurt, fear, or sadness
- guiding your teen to learn the coping skills to deal with anger in ways that don’t damage relationships around them
- strengthening your family connection as we help you as a parent to navigate this challenging time in your family’s life
Are you ready to get some help for your teen?
We encourage you to schedule your counseling appointment online.
Rates information is here.
Not ready to schedule your first appointment yet?
Give us a call and we will be happy to answer your questions (360) 356-8756