Are you feeling stuck… frustrated… overwhelmed… hopeless?
- Are you seeking a satisfying and meaningful life with healthier relationships?
- Do you sense it’s time to make some kind of change, but feel afraid?
- Do you find yourself struggling to break away from history of trauma in your life?
- Are you having trouble creating the life you really want to live?
- Are you trying to define your life’s calling?
Sometimes you need to talk to someone when you feel like you cannot do it alone. There are times you need to talk to a professional when even the advice offered by family or well-meaning friends doesn’t really help you feel any better.
You may seek counseling when the way you feel is affecting your sleep, your eating habits, your relationships, your job, and your everyday life. All of the above can make you feel distracted, tired, out of control, and overwhelmed.
You don’t have to struggle alone. Women’s therapy can be of real benefit, providing you help for a wide range of problems:
- feeling depressed
- sensing loneliness or isolation
- noticing anxiety or stress
- experiencing relationship struggles
- having parent-child concerns
- struggling with low self-esteem
In the context of a supportive and confidential therapist/client relationship, you can overcome obstacles that have kept you from reaching your goals and becoming the person you wants to be.
Here are some of the things women may gain from working with a counselor who specializes in women’s issues:
- Improved relationships with friends and family
- Renewed sense of control over your life
- Defined meaning and purpose for your work and family life
- Reduced feelings of sadness, hopelessness or worry
- Relieved stress
- Healing through past traumas
- Improved performance at school or work
- Increased sense of peace and enjoyment in day-to-day life
- Establishment of a healthier lifestyle
Are you ready to start counseling and bring meaningful changes into your life?
We encourage you to schedule your counseling appointment online.
Rates information is here.
Not ready to schedule your first appointment yet?
Give us a call and we will be happy to answer your questions (360) 356-8756