Being a young adult has so many challenges!
You are adulting and feeling:
- Worried about the future and where you fit in this world. You haven’t really figured out what you want to do in life. You are wrestling with the question, “Who am I?”
- Stressed about relationships. You are having roommate problems. You are unsure about your romantic relationship. You wonder how to shake off the pressures your family puts on you.
- Isolated and lonely. You are away in college and miss being at home with your friends and family. You might have stayed close to home after high school, but your close friends moved and you miss hanging out with them.
- Overwhelmed. You are juggling work, school and new responsibilities in life. You are drowning in missed assignments. Your test anxiety is through the roof. You are worried about how to approach your difficult boss or simply how to find a job.
Sometimes you need more support than your parents or friends can provide.
It’s OK to ask for help, and know you are not alone! Our therapy for college students and young adults will help you:
- Feel confident and certain about who you are and what you are designed to do in this world
- Gain skills to have difficult conversations with your roommates, family, boss or professor and feel empowered
- Learn what you need to do to have a renewed sense of connection while you are away in college
- Go from overwhelm and worry to having peace again as you learn to manage your emotions
Our skilled counselors love helping young adults!
Reach out for help by Scheduling an Appointment Online!
There will be no judgment from your counselor here… just compassionate help!
How We Work with College Students and Young Adults in Counseling
You can have a traditional 50 min therapy session in our counseling office in Vancouver, WA.
You can connect with your therapist online from your dorm room, apartment, car or even a bench outside.
Schedule your counseling session online
Not ready to schedule your first appointment yet?
Give us a call and we will be happy to answer your questions (360) 356-8756
We offer therapy for young adults in Vancouver, WA and around Washington state.