You are in Covid-19 quarantine and social isolation is starting to mess with your relationships.
You might be spending too much time with the people you love. You are human and up close everyone gets annoying, no matter how much you care.
You might also be missing a connection with someone you cannot see right now. Loneliness and isolation breeds worry and steals your hope and dreams.
We hear you!
We came up with a solution during these times that are strange for us all!
Our NEW Online group — Help with Relationship Stress — will help you:
- Increase your emotional intelligence and open the door to deeper, more meaningful relationships
- Know what you want in relationships, so you can communicate it clearly
- Transform your relationship patterns so you have more connection with those you care about
- Get empowered with insight and new choices to end the cycle of failed relationships
Yes, it’s pretty obvious… We want you to meet online through Zoom, so you don’t have to worry whether you are 6ft away from the other participants during coronavirus quarantine.
Why Are We Offering Relationship Help in a Group Therapy Format?
There are two main reasons:
- First, we know you might be in a pinch financially during this quarantine. Having a regular once a week session might be challenging at this time. Group therapy can be an ideal supplement, if you had to reduce the number of your individual sessions right now. Group therapy is also great, if you are not able to meet with a counselor one on one.
- Second, some of the most comforting words in the universe are ‘me too.’ It’s nice to know that your struggle is also someone else’s struggle, that you’re not alone, and that others are learning how to deal with quarantine relationship stress just like you are. Group therapy is perfect for that!
How Many People Will Be in This Group?
The group will be limited to 8 participants, so that everyone feels heard and everyone has an equal voice.
This will be a closed group, meaning that you will be with the same 8 people for the course of these 6-week sessions.
What is the Cost?
We will meet for 6 weekly 1.5-hour group sessions. Each group session is $60.
Who is Leading the Group?
Trinity Saldana, LMFT – our skilled Mariage and Family Therapist. She is passionate about helping you build the best relationships with the people around you.
How Can You Join the Group?
Fill out this interest form and we will reach out to you!
Apply for a Space in Group
(for Washington State residents)