We know you want to raise your children with love, warmth, and emotional intelligence.
You want your children to exhibit empathy, self-esteem, good relationships with parents and peers, enhanced school readiness, and the capacity to handle emotions effectively.
And we want to give you some tangible tools on how to parent in a way that helps you raise secure children!
As a mom, you might have heard about neuroscience, attachment, and emotional security. And as a mom of today’s generation, you probably don’t have to be convinced that fear-based parenting isn’t the best for your child. BUT how do you translate all the research of neuroscience and attachment into practical and tangible parenting strategies that create a close connection between you and your child?
Circle of Security Parenting program is based on over 50 years of attachment research on how to strengthen and support secure, parent-child relationships.
What is the goal of this group?
- Learn how to raise your child with love, warmth and emotional intelligence in this 10-week group
- Understand your child’s emotional world by learning to read their emotional needs
- Support your child’s ability to successfully manage emotions
- Enhance the development of your child’s self-esteem
- Learn what your child needs when their behavior is difficult
- Learn what emotional needs your child may be expressing through his/her difficult behavior
- Learn how to protect and nurture your child from childhood through teenage years, while fostering independence
Who is this group for?
Parenting Group is for parents of children ages 1 to 10 years old.
Any parent or guardian raising a child of any age. Both parents are welcome to attend together.
What will happen in the group?
Each group lasts 1.5 hrs and includes:
- real life, video-led examples of parents interacting with their children
- a supportive space to process individual parent struggles
- new strategies for reflecting on and reducing many common, parent-child struggles
Learn how to meet your child’s emotional needs in a supportive group of other parents!
What is the Cost?
We will meet for 6 weekly 1.5-hour group sessions. Each group session is $60.
Who is Leading the Group?
Kristi Canning-Lee, LMHC – trained facilitator in Circle of Security Parenting™. Kristi is passionate about helping you become the best parent you can be.
Please enter your information below to get on the interest list. We’ll reach out the next time we open enrollment to ensure you get a seat!