Join Our Team of Christian Counselors
Would you like a private practice without the stress of marketing, getting space, doing admin work, and dealing with insurance companies?
This is just the right place for you!
Summary of Position
We are seeking an experienced and licensed therapist for an independent contractor position. Therapists who have specialized training and experience in Play Therapy are strongly encouraged to apply.
You have to be an excellent rapport-builder, independent, and confident.
- Provide high-quality therapeutic services
- Manage your online calendar/practice management software/client records
- Respond to clients’ emails (when clients contact you directly and not through our administrative assistant)
- Respond to clients’ voice messages (when clients contact you directly)
Education and Experience
- Washington State License: LMFT, LMHC, LiCSW, or PsyD
- Training and experience in Play Therapy
About Integrity Counseling Center
Integrity Counseling Center has been providing high-quality counseling services to individuals, couples, and families with teens in Vancouver, WA and Portland, OR area since 2008.
We are a group of therapists who share Christian faith and work together in a private practice setting. Each counselor specializes working with a specific clientele that they are knowledgeable and passionate about serving.
While some of our clients share our Christian faith, all of our counselors welcome clients from different walks of life.
All of our therapists have pursued some advanced training and we enjoy the process of collaboration and sharing of best practices among our colleagues.
We value a path of personal development, always striving to become the best version of ourselves.
Our office suite is conveniently located a few blocks off from I-205, which makes it easy for clients to get here from a number of different locations. Our individual offices are fully furnished.
A Few of the Perks of Working with Us
- Furnished office space
- Website profile and web marketing
- Appointment scheduling assistance/Flex hours
- IT support
- Case consultation
- Clinical autonomy
- Professional development opportunities
- Office materials/Office support costs
How To Apply
Please contact by emailing a detailed cover letter, resume, a statement of your therapeutic philosophy, and a statement of your Christian faith.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Olya Pavlishina, LMFT